Don’t you ever just wish you were stranded on a desert
island with palm trees and a loin cloth? I do.
You wouldn’t have to bother about being late for work, going
shopping, paying bills or feeding the cats.
It would be fabulous, an island where you’d spend all day catching
your own fish and then cooking it whilst chatting over a crackling campfire,
late into the night – there would of course be garlic growing behind the dunes
and some crisp white wine cooling in a pool.
Oh, I wish I wish I wish.
Ok, time to (reluctantly) face reality.
Life is not simple, it’s busy and we need time at the end of
the day to spend with our loved ones and not sweating in the kitchen.
Simplicity. It’s something I always hear top chefs bang on
about and it’s true, simple is pure and real and ta–daaah, it’s quick.
You can make incredible meals which
smack of flavour and take minutes to make.
Try some of my easy and scrumptious
Mexican chicken and bean tortillas – Filled with spice and
Seaweed wraps - Fresh and clean for your vegetarian fix.
Pita pizza with chorizo – Serious flavour, in minutes.
Creamy spinach, mushroom and bacon pasta - A little chop and cook whilst your pasta's cooking and you're done.Sauces Hollandaise in 5 minutes
Pesto pasta with baby tomatoes - So simple and you'll be going back for more.
Pasta in 5 minutes - An Italian meal of kings.
- Yes really! It's one of my absolute saves, beautiful over some pan-fried fish or rare juicy steak.Avo and tomato salsa
- Salsas are fresh and a great topping for fish or chicken - you can play with the ingredients and have some fun.Pesto with an Asian twist
- Pesto, bought or made, is a flavour punching quickie sauce that you can spin through some pasta, top a salad or potato or pop onto a chicken breast. Try this one that's just a little different.One dish wondersNutty beef stir-fry
- What's more tasty that a great stir-fry? Try this super-quick little number.Avocado and bacon frittata
- Everything in one pan, you can fill it with whatever takes your fancy.Pork sausage bake
- Comforting and delicious, be sure to make extras of this one.
So you see, you can have paradise at home.
Love and sanity,