Our #Food24NextGen recipe competition is underway and we've had some gorgeous recipe entries for the Easter category!
We're running the most awesome recipe competition and a first of this kind on Food24 - where student chefs across the country have a chance to get their own original recipes featured on our site. Not only that - they also stand the chance of winning a R15 000 prize!
Know someone who is studying to be a chef? Urge them to participate by forwarding this to them or sharing the entry link.
Right now though, we'd like share some of the recipes that we've already received. Take a look!
1. Hot cross bun macarons - by Kylie Jones of CTIA Chefs Academy.
2. White chocolate mousse with lemon curd and a cardamon syrup - by Veesha Sewnarain of CTIA Chefs Academy.
3. Chilli chocolate lamb chops - by Thero Ramatebele of CTIA Chefs Academy.
4. Frozen hot cross bun mousse with almond brittle - by Chelsea McMillan of The Institute of Culinary Arts.
5. Chocolate Easter eggs filled with coffee cheesecake mousse - by Shaye Godden of CTIA Chefs Academy.
6. Easter lamb with herbed couscous - by Lara Marais of CTIA Chefs Academy.
7. Hot cross bun cruffins with white chocolate sauce and tiramisu eggnog - by Meanda Mills of The Institute of Culinary Arts.
8. Pulled Lamb sandwich - by Kyle Le Roux of of CTIA Chefs Academy.
Hungry yet? If you're looking for more Easter-y recipes, click HERE or take a look below!
Yours in soft and squishy melted marshmallow eggs,