Christmas Day is a mere 10 days away and whether you traditionally have your feast as a lunch or dinner, there is sure to be one (or more) people who are living the low carb life. More mince pies for the rest of us! Teehee. But just because they won’t be indulging in all manners of sugary morsels, it doesn’t mean that they have to be forgotten!
Whip up one of these lavishly low carb treats and watch them gobble them up with glee!
1. Ultra creamy Mascarpone layered dessert - so gorgeous with its festive colours.
2. Citrusy yoghurt tart with blueberries - a tangy spoonful of this will provide the perfect post-lunch
3. Mixed berry and coconut clafoutis with whipped cream - a low carb version of the classic French dish.
4. Easy chocolate and ricotta tart with raspberries - simple and straightforward.
5. Berry cheesecake frozen yoghurt popsicles - the kids will love these!
Find yourself leaving everything food related to the last minute this year? Check out the ultimate procrastinator’s guide to festive feasting.
The clock is ticking!
Yours in tinsel swathed Christmas trees and twinkling fairy lights,