Ok so we don't know yet who's in the final at this stage...will it be Murray, or will Federer take the position of most Wimbledon titles in the males singles category? And for the ladies, will it be Serena for the second time in a row? While we anticipate the outcome of the men's semi-finals, let's start planning for the main event this weekend.
Whoever we watch on Saturday and Sunday, its going to be exciting, so why not gather your friends and watch it together with some festive foods. We've compiled a list of British and strawberry themed dishes, and food that is party appropriate.
Don't forget to serve a Pimms jug to really make you feel like you're right there with the spectators on telly, and perhaps a nice bottle of bubbly for the last set - with a strawberry tossed in for good measure.
1. Strawberry polenta cakes
2. Berry crumpets with creamed honey
3. Spring onion crumpets with savoury toppings
4. Wimbledon cakes
5. Pork sandwich - if you need an actual meal but still want to keep things British!
6. Smoked salmon with fennel and pickled cucumber
7. Strawberry and peach yoghurt pops - just pretend its summer...
8. Strawberry sangria - for switching up from the Pimms
9. Flamed strawberries
10. Sweet pastry squares with strawberries