Ever dreamt of going into space? exploring the unknown and possibly meeting a few extraterrestrials along the way?
The stars and moon you see each night and the sun you see everyday is part of the Milky Way Galaxy, one of the many galaxies in the universe. And who can deny, that looking out into the starry sky at night is completely calming.
For many the galaxy does not stop in the sky above-it has now landed up being in forms of baked goods and foods and is mesmerizing to the eye!
Get ready to enter the food galaxy:
1. This cake will have you feeling like you're in a spaceship!
2. Why have a cinnamon roll when you can have this?
3. Galaxy ice-cream pops! So beautiful!
4. Jazz up your meringues!
5. Galaxy bread anyone??!!
7. How about these to enjoy with your next glass of milk!
8. Galaxy icing for your next batch of cupcakes- all you need to do is divide your icing into 4 bowls- add food different colours of colouring to each (preferably black, pink, purple and blue), spoon at tablespoon of each into the piping bag until all the icing is in. Its as simple as that!
- Jade Lawrence
Read more on: