2 .Rice pudding
We usually cook up a storm for Sunday lunch, family gatherings or simply for supper – and, in most cases, there will be stand-alone leftovers which range from vegetables, rice, meat etc. Often we put the plate, bowl or pot inside the fridge with a subconscious mind that automatically says “You'll eat this again” – knowing after a few days it will land in the garbage bin. If you monitor your fridge daily, you might find it before it starts to mold. Good for you!
Luckily, leftovers can be put to good use. Perhaps the quantity of leftover food won’t allow you to make a meal to invite everyone over – but it should be suffice for an extra meal. Just add your favourite ingredients that appeal to your taste.
If you find yourself in this little predicament (even if you don't!) be inspired by this list to cook something delicious by starting from scratch.
1.Pumpkin fritters - pumpkin fritters are an easy way to make use of excess pumpkin and makes a great snack in just a few minutes.
- make sure you to eat your pudding with any sauce of your choice.
3. Rice and bean bowl - not in the mood for the same old plain rice? Easy, just add some ingredients and enjoy!
4. Baked mini chicken bakes - savoury pies make the best snacks!
5. Red Thai chicken butternut soup
- this soup is perfect for those ice cold winter evenings.