2. Sweet potato rostis and Russians
Autumn: the season that gets you ready for the cold Winter ahead.
Sweet potatoes are a form of carbohydrates known as complex carbohydrates. They are known to be rich in vitamins and minerals, the fibre content is normally high since most complex carbohydrates come from whole plant foods.
With the flu doing its rounds again, it's important to get in all the good nutrients you can to keep yourself healthy and ready to go!
Check out these 5 recipes that call for this wonderous superfood.
1. Sweet potato pecan breakfast bake - a comforting breakfast that will warm you right up!
- A breakfast to impress, so deliciously hearty!3. Sweet potato wedges
- So much more flavour than your normal potato wedges!4. Sweet potato nachos
- A healthy twist on an all time favourite snack.5. Bangers and sweet potato mash
- This perfect sweet and savoury combination should make it onto your dinner list! So easy and so quick!
- Jade Lawrence