Wanting to cut down on meat but at a loss for inspiration? We get so used to relying on chicken, fish or red meat to pull together a meal, that we forget just how capable veggies are of totally stealing the show.
So before you begin defrosting those kebabs, have a look at these 5 dinner ideas to keep you vegetarian all week.
Tip: make some extra and you'll have lunch for the next day covered.
1. Spinach and courgette pie (above)
2. Spelt flatbreads with spiced roasted chickpeas and cauliflower
3. Broccoli and cauliflower falafels or falafel with mint tahini- serve in wraps or tortillas with chopped tomato, cucumber and onion, and tzatziki and lemon juice.
4. The ultimate basil pesto pasta
5. Quinoa and mushroom risotto
NOW WATCH THIS...