Scenario: You are planning a special meal for your husband's boss. The décor is sorted, drinks are ready to flow, ingredients sorted and the recipes are open. You are ready to go into Nigella mode and planning an intricate roast with a fantastic sauce with ten special ingredients followed by a decadent butter caramel nut dessert.
You start with a flurry opening ingredients and feeling very confident. But wait the sauce for the roast comes from an American cookbook, while the Velouté vegetable bake needs a scale and a variety of measuring cups.
Phone mum is all you can think but alas she's not home...
Food24, has the answer, a measurement converter, it's really easy to use and converts any measurement needed, from ounces to grams, degrees Celsius to degrees Fahrenheit, Volume to Weight Converter, Imperial to Metric Converter and microwave temperature to oven temperature. However it cannot covert your culinary skills into the realms of five star dining.
If you are a wiz in the kitchen and have all the measurements down into very convenient spoons or cups let's test your knowledge with our magical measurement converter.
1. 220 Degrees Celsius converts into how many degrees Fahrenheit?
2. One cup of Cheese Cheddar converts into how many grams?
3. One cup of white bread flour converts into how many grams? (now that is an easy one)
4. 7ml converts into what measurement in teaspoons
A. 2 teaspoons
B. 1 ¾ teaspoons
C. 1 ½ teaspoons
5. 500ml converts into what measurement in cups
A. 1 ½ cups
B. 3 cups
C. 2 cups
6. 250ml converts into a pint?
7. 30 ounces converts into how many grams?
A. 1 kg
8 5 fluid ounces converts into how many millilitres (approximately)
9. 22 pounds converts into how many kilograms (approximately)
10. 5 tablespoons converts into how many millilitres (approximately)
A. 30 ml
B. 75 ml
C. 100 ml
1-B, 2-B, 3-C, 4-C, 5-C, 6-A, 7-C, 8-C, 9-C, 10-B