Ramsay is putting 12 new would-be restaurateurs on the chopping block for a chance to win the ultimate culinary prize: the coveted title of Head Chef of a new fine Italian restaurant at the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Las Vegas.
Green Valley Ranch is the sister-luxury property of the Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa, where Hell's Kitchen Season Two winner Heather West is currently working as senior chef at Terra Rossa restaurant.
Each week Ramsay will grill the ambitious hopefuls as they attempt to prove they have what it takes to run their own restaurant. In this pressure-cooker environment, only one thing is certain: if the contestants can't stand the heat, they'll have to get out of Hell's Kitchen.
Season Three already started in with tears when Julia, a short-order cook from Atlanta, botched-up frying quail eggs while Aaron, a retirement home chef, survived a full blown rant from Ramsay after he overcooked the scallops. If you like to see a bully in top form then this is the show for you.
The 12 contestants are:
• Aaron, 48, a retirement home chef from Palos Verdes
• Brad, 25, a sous chef from Scottsdale
• Eddie, 28, a grill cook from Atlanta
• Josh, 26, a junior sous chef from Miami Beach
• Rock, 30, an executive chef from Spotsylvania
• Vinnie, 29, a night club chef from Milltown
• Bonnie, 26, a nanny/personal chef from Los Angeles
• Jen, 26, a pastry chef from Hazelton
• Joanna, 22, a chef's assistant from Detroit
• Julia, 28, a short-order cook from Atlanta
• Melissa, 29, a line cook from New York
• Tiffany, 27, a kitchen manager from Scottsdale
For more information on Hell's Kitchen and the hell the poor contestants will face go to Hell's Kitchen.