Nestle IDEAL Milks are a versatile necessity in your pantry, suitable for any occasion and day of the week, and wins the heart's of savoury to sweet palates alike. Be it dessert, or soups curries and creamy stews, Nestle IDEAL Evaporated Milk, puts life into any dish with its unique taste cultivated by its special preparation process.
Using pure cow's milk, water is removed through the process of evaporation to create Nestlé IDEAL Milks. This process also ensures more nutrition is packed and sealed into the cooking milk.
For an even healthier choice, try Nestlé IDEAL Low Fat Evaporated Milk with 53% less fat, which has been endorsed by The Heart and Stroke Foundation of South Africa.
IDEAL Milks are ideal because:
- Evaporated milk is both versatile and as an ingredient can cream and thicken sauces
- Marinade or tenderise meat and veggies
- Fluff and lighten (scrambled eggs and omlettes)
- Bind (pastes and oils)
- Balance (sweet, savoury, bitter, sour)
- Round and reduce sharp tastes such as curry.
Recipes with Nestle IDEAL Milks:
Thai red chicken curry
Creamy beef stroganoff
Light and creamy carbonara pasta
For more information on Nestlé IDEAL Milks, and the rest of the Nestlé cooking milks range, visit www.nestle.co.za