(Image: Screenshots from @chrissyteigen Instagram)
Chrissy Teigen - supermodel, Lip-sync battle co-host, wife to songbird John Legend and author of the flourishing cookbook Cravings - is a great sport on social media.
When she's not posting adorable videos of her daughter, Luna, loved-up pictures of herself and hubby or sweet snaps of her three dogs, she roasts the heck out of trolls and displays her love for food in the most hilarious ways possible.
Chrissy is the author of food blog So Delicious! and her recently published cookbook, Cravings, made it to top 10 U.S best selling cookbooks of 2016.
Check out these 17 times that we loved her social media posts.
1. That time she got emotional from eating (what we assume was) a pie so good that it was a literal tear-jerker.
2. When she taught us the proper way to leave the store after buying that doughnuts that you know you shouldn't have...
ALSO READ: A guide to the ultimate doughnuts across SA
3. That time she made us rewrite our bucket lists!
4. That time she showed us what true beauty looks like.
5. When she taught us the proper way to serve chicken wings!
6. That time she proved that it is sometimes okay to upload not-so-photogenic carrot cakes to Instagram (she gets bonus points for that passionate caption!).
7. That she time taught us the proper way to indulge in comfort food -pasta!
8. That time she prompted us to redefine our relationship goals.
9. That time that we could relate to her and share some mutual feelings of guilt after pigging out on some sugary treats.
10. That time her cookbook, Cravings, debuted at number one on the New York Times best sellers list.
11. That time that her socks was the bee's knees and she basically inspired us to step up our sock game.
12. That time she loved starch almost as much as we do!
ALSO READ: 10 Recipes that celebrates the glorious marriage of cheese and carbs
13. That time she gave "perfection" a new and better meaning...
14. That time she reminded us to get our priorities straight.
15. When she showed us the meaning of "start 'em young"...
16. That time she shut down haters and nay-sayers even before they could get started.
17. That time she dressed her daughter as a hotdog for Halloween.
ALSO READ: 12 Spooky treats that are guaranteed to get you in the mood for Halloween