Even though Halloween is an American custom, we South Africans also like joining in on the fun. What's there not to like about sweets and treats for days?
If you're having a Halloween party or planning on participating in any way, we've found some ideas for you.
CAUTION: Some of these will make your skin crawl!
READ: How to make your own spooky severed finger Halloween treats
1. Starting off with some spooky cupcakes! Use one of our trusted cupcake recipes and transform them into these spooky little ghosts.
2. This one proves that it doesn't take much effort (just a little creativity) to get spooky with your treats.
3. Nothing like some good ol' zombie food to freak your guests out!
4. If you want to keep it healthy (and cute!) here's an idea. They also do great as mini pumpkins.
5. Transform some tasty strawberries into Casper The Friendly Ghost.
6. These creepy crawly chocolate chip cookies are guaranteed to give your kids or guests a spooky surprise!
7. These Halloween cookies are too cute to eat!
8. The gorier the better!
9. Transform your traditional lemon meringue pie into a "murderous pie".
10.It doesn't get any easier than this graveyard cheese cake.
11. Your kids will love these coffin cookies.
12. Another healthy, spooky treat.
Let us know what spooky treats you're having for Halloween.