A plant-based diet is not only healthy, but evidently beautiful as well, judging from these vegan themed Instagrammers.
Many people feel the need to gawk when someone openly reveals that they're vegan, but why? Their meals are heavenly, packed with flavour and stand-out with colour! Nothing beats a totally natural meal that has been created ethically and sustainably.
Take a look at our vegan comfort food round-up, as well our round-up filled with vegan recipes you could use during the week which includes dessert!
Looking for some good vegan food, try out Plant and Raw and Roxy in Cape Town, and Conscious 108 in Johannesburg
Be sure to follow these Instagram accounts for some vegan inspiration - you won't be sorry!
1. Number one on the list has got to be sobeautifullyraw with her droolworthy, colourful posts, you wouldn't know what to look at first! Amazing! Below is her "Raw Vegan dessert burger", yes Vegans get to indulge too!
has plant-based recipes perfect for athletes, gorgeous photo's to catch your attention for quite a while! Here you see one of her many salads.
3. Blogger, foodie and best-selling author known as deliciouslyella
, so yummy
" - clear images, popping with colour! And as she states in her bio-Plants only!
5. Seen below is one of Andrea Frenkes' many breakfast bowls, also known as a_vegan_frenke
6. Plant-based chef Dillon Indira also known as ohholybasil
to "Igers" has a page filled with beautifully styled images!
7. With so many versions of the "nice cream" on her page, Summer will never be the same, fruitandchia
8. Posts ranging from homemade meals to restaurant meals-guiding you to the best vegan places in Cape Town is talyagoldberg
-a very sophisticated page.
9. Healthy recipes, vegan ice-cream and so much more (not completely vegan but there are lots of vegan posts)!!-caralishious
10. Another vegan page from Cape Town-keribainborough
! Such a zen look to her page, with incredible food and images.
11. A leafy wrap filled with black rice (check out our goth food round-up
)... Jenny Mustard
states in her bio, she is a "lover of everything deliciously minimalistic" , it shows on her page.
- Jade Lawrence