"Hot chocolate in bed" should be on everyone's list of things to look forward to in Winter.
When it's cold, a hot drink is one of the simple pleasures in life. It's a quick, easy and a delicious way to warm you up.
Here are our top picks:
1. Mulled wine - closer to the English version - this is a crowd-pleasing winter warmer or Pinotage glühwein - Closer to the German version but with South African wine - warm yourself up with a spicy glass of heaven.
2. Amarula coffee - coffee from another dimension.
3. iGoli - serve warm as a Wintery South African refreshment.
4. Hot toddy - warm the cockles with this boozy treat.
5. Hot almond milk - a fragrant and nutty warm drink.
6. Masala Chai - use this traditional spice mix to make a hot spicy chai tea.
7. Indian chai
- an exotic drink that warms and soothes.
8. Homemade hot chocolate - 3 ways to chocolatey perfection.
9. Café de olla - heat things up with this sensational roasted Mexican coffee.
10. Caffè latte - 3 steps to the perfect latte.
Baby it's cold outside!
What's your favourite warming Winter drink?
Read more on: