Arno Carstens, who presents the Blind Tiger Sessions with Urban Brandy was kind enough to answer a few of our questions...
1. What is your favourite cocktail and where did you have your first one?
Arno: Dirty Martini at Bascule at the Waterfront in Cape Town.
2. Which is your favourite SA restaurant to relax and feel at home in?
Arno: Mario's in Green Point, Cape town.
3. What was your most amazing dining experience ever?
Arno: At the One&Only restaurant - every dish was incredible.
4. Brandy and coke – yay or nay?
Arno: I'd rather have a Brandy cocktail (nay)
5. What’s your favourite Brandy inspired cocktail?
Arno: That would have to be the Oude Meester Franklin, this is an easy-drinking cocktail that simply glides over the palate.
6. What is your favourite drink at a music festival?
7. What is your favourite drink before / after / during a performance?
Arno: Jägermeister is good for your throat but it can go very pear-shaped if you don't watch it.
8. What is a drink that inspires songwriting?
Arno: Maybe a good bottle of water.
9. If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Follow Arno on Twitter @ArnoCarstens and find out more about Urban Brandy here.