Win a Welmoed hamper!
Welmoed celebrates centuries of tradition whilst embracing
modern times with the launch of stunning new packaging that’s as distinctive as
their hand-crafted wines.
The fresh contemporary labels not only pay tribute to
Welmoed’s position on one of Stellenbosch’s most historic farms by featuring
the beloved Cape-Dutch gable, they also better showcase the Welmoed range of
premium wines, which are already known for delivering great value for just
about any occasion – from sundowners and picnics to dinner parties and
WIN! WIN! WIN!
6 lucky food24 readers could win a contemporary Welmoed
Heritage wine hamper valued at R500.
Simply enter the competition by answering the question below. Visit: www.welmoed.co.za for more information.
Whether you’re looking for Chardonnay or Shiraz the new
trendier label for Welmoed makes the varietal of the wine easier to see.
Since Welmoed continuously strives for quality, premium
value and craftsmanship, each bottle now showcases the endorsement of the
winemaker Bernard Claassen. “As a wine producer we are well-known for our award
winning wines and we believe our success relies, in large part, on the
handcrafted approach we take to our winemaking,” says Chris O’Shea, Executive
Director for Sales and Marketing at the company of wine people.
The new look was launched in September and is available
on-shelf across the Welmoed Heritage Range of wines, which will soon be
expanding to include and all-new Viognier option. Visit: www.welmoed.co.za for more information.
This competition is open to SA citizens only.
This competition closed on 23 December 2011 at 10:36:00 AM
This competition is closed.
1. By entering into the Welmoed Hamper competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
2. The competition is open to all residents of South Africa except the following people:
- 2.1 directors, members, partners, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, employees or consultants of Welmoed or Media24;
- 2.2 people who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
- 2.3 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above;
- 2.4 persons under the age of 18 years; and
- 2.5 any person who has been convicted in a court of law or entered a plea of guilty to any felony or any crime involving moral turpitude, dishonesty or theft, or who has been convicted in a court of law or entered a plea of guilty to driving while intoxicated within the 5-year period prior to 1 September 2011.
3. The competition commences on 13th December and closes on 23rd December 2011.
4. The prizes in the competition are worth up to R500.
5. Winners will be notified telephonically or per e-mail and announced on 24th December 2011 as they are determined.
6. Winners will be required to present proof of age and citizenship to be eligible.
7. To participate in the competition, each participant must complete the entry form on Food24 and submit it electronically.
8. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
9. Winners may be required to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites. By entering into the competition, entrants agree to the publication of their name and to appearing in person in the electronic media and the print media.
10. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.