Cook and WIN big with Sea Harvest
This is where it gets fun!
This competition closed on 16 November 2012 at 02:38:00 PM
Sea Harvest and Food24 have come up with a seriously fun cooking challenge that will get your aprons on and winning at the same time.
THE PRIZE: R12 000 in Carol Boyes products!!
Sea Harvest's range of fresh-frozen Hake can be used in many different ways and the best thing about them is that they're heart healthy. So you're looking after your family at the same time.
The Heart and Stroke foundation SA have given these Sea Harvest products their stamp of approval and we want to see what YOU can do with them!
The products are:
a) Plain Hake fillets (skin on)
b) Plain Hake fillets/portions (skin off) - this includes the Cape Whiting steaks and Hake Medallions
c) Grill Bakes and Simply Steam range
d) Speciality - Salmon Steaks and Kingklip Fillet Cuts
e) Crunchy De-lite Crumbed Hake
Cook and WIN - how do I go about it?
1. Grab yourself a packet of one of the selected Sea Harvest products (above a-e) and create a heart healthy recipe with it.
2. Make sure the recipe is heart healthy and follows the heart healthy tips from the Heart and Stroke foundation SA. Read about the tips here.
3. Cook your recipe and send it to us with a picture attached (email@example.com).
4. Hold thumbs!
Here are some gorgeous examples of heart healthy recipes using some of the selected products:
Kingklip with linguine - a beautiful dish with simple but bold flavours. (pictured above)
Hake fillets with vegetable medley - the fish speaks for itself in this fresh, clean recipe. (pictured above)
Hake and nori wraps - a stunning Asian inspired dish with style. (pictured above)
How will they be judged?
1. Food24 will select the top 10 most creative, appetising and nutritionally compliant recipes and give to Sea Harvest for review.
2. Sea Harvest and the Heart & Stroke Foundation Dietician will review the recipes.
3. Sea Harvest’s selection of the most creative recipes that meet the HSF-criteria will be returned to Food24.
4. The Food24 users will then VOTE for the best recipe!
How amazing? Get cooking people!
THE PRIZE DETAILS: Beautiful Carol Boyes products worth R12 000
1. Fish Dish Zigzag
2. Sea Food Platter woman/man
3. Table fork x 10 diver
4. Table knife x 10 diver
5. Fish serving knife odyssey
6. Salad bowl
This competition is closed.